Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Finding the time to ride and train has been a chore this week. With the Thanksgiving holiday upon us and Christmas right around the corner, it's been difficult to avoid being caught up in the typical holiday hustle and bustle. No regrets here though, as I love spending time with my family, and this time of year always seems to bring us together.
As for holiday weekend training, well, let's just say that I have a plan, but I'm not going to stress if things get a bit side-tracked. Here's the schedule:

Thanksgiving morning:
30 mile road ride.

Friday Morning:
Boyette (to field test recent wrenching on my SS)

Saturday Morning:
Tour de Boyette (with some cool cats from SWAMP Club)

Sunday:
Jump rope, stability ball, and weights.

Well, I'm off for my road ride this morning. I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

BigTyme said...

Thats Crazy, Its a small world. I refer to your thread on mtbr forum all the time. I am actually driving to Winthrop, WA tomorrow to meet with Doug about my bike. I will blog my experience with lots of pics. Thanks for checkin out my new blog.

Luis Martinez said...

You can't go wrong with a CURTLO brother!

Please tell Doug that Luis from Palmetto, FL says "hello". Oh yeah, remember... patience is a virtue.

Later,

L